Bylaws and Policies
Calendar of Events/Meetings
Education & Training
EMSystem | WebEOC | EM
Mission & Purpose
Resource Website Links
Trauma System Plan
Board of Directors
Each standing committee shall have an identified chair which will be selected by the membership of that committee each year. This process will occur in November of each year in conjunction with the election of Officers and Board of Directors.
Each standing committee shall have at least 4 meetings per year and keep minutes of each meeting. Meeting minutes may be obtained by any RAC member from the Executive Director. The minutes may be provided either in hard copy or electronically. Each standing committee is responsible for completing and submitting minutes to the RAC.
EMS Operations, Hospital Care & Management, and Medical Advisory Board Committees will have standing agenda items for Trauma, Pediatrics, Stroke, and Cardiac. Discussion of these items improves care across the emergency healthcare system.
Ad Hoc Committees/Task Forces may be established and/or dissolved at the discretion of the Board. Ad Hoc Committees/Task Forces are utilized to address issues that are limited in duration or cyclic in nature.
- Acute Care Committee
- To serve as a liaison for prehospital and facility providers in the delivery of ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI) and Stroke care within TSA-L.
- Central Texas Healthcare Coalition (EPR)
- To coordinate preparedness and responses to acute medical mass casualty and disaster situations.
- Disaster Behavioral Health Planning Committee
- To increase the knowledge, skill, and capability levels of disaster behavioral health service providers in the CTRAC Region.
- EMS Operations Committee
- To serve as a liaison for pre-hospital providers within this Region to include the monitoring of system development, coordination of activities, performance improvement, and pre-hospital training.
- Hospital Care & Management
- To serve as a liaison between health care facilities within this region to include the monitoring of system development, coordination of activities, performance improvement, facility designations and hospital training.
- Injury Prevention Community Education
- To provide leadership and resources to facilitate educational programs that increase awareness by changing behaviors regarding prevention of injuries and promote community safety.
- Medical Advisory Board
- To provide oversight and assistance related to patient care/system issues for the CTRAC region and assist the CTRAC PI Committee with PI issue resolutions.
- Pediatric Committee
- To provide leadership and identify resources to facilitate educational programs, promote child safety, increase health care provider skills in pediatric resuscitation and stabilization, and to decrease morbidity and mortality in the pediatric population (age 0-14).
- Performance Improvement
- To provide ongoing performance assessment and improvement activities designed objectively and systematically monitor and evaluate the quality of trauma patient care through system analysis in an effort to identify and pursue opportunities to improve patient care.
- Special Populations
- To provide leadership and identify resources to facilitate educational programs, promote patient safety, increase healthcare provider skills for resuscitation and stabilization, and to decrease morbidity and mortality in patients with special needs.