Each standing committee shall have an identified chair which will be selected by the membership of that committee each year. This process will occur in November of each year in conjunction with the election of Officers and Board of Directors.
Each standing committee shall have at least 4 meetings per year and keep minutes of each meeting. Meeting minutes may be obtained by any RAC member from the RAC Manager. The minutes may be provided either in hard copy or electronically. Each standing committee is responsible for completing and submitting minutes to the RAC.
EMS Operations, Hospital Care & Performance Improvement, and Medical Advisory Board Committees will have standing agenda items for Trauma, Pediatrics, Stroke, and Cardiac. Discussion of these items improves care across the emergency healthcare system.
- Central Texas Healthcare Coalition Emergency Preparedness and Response
- To coordinate preparedness and responses to acute medical mass casualty and disaster situations.
- EMS Operations Committee
- To serve as a liaison for pre-hospital providers within this Region to include the monitoring of system development, coordination of activities, performance improvement, and pre-hospital training.
- Hospital Care & Performance Improvement
- To serve as a liaison between health care facilities within this region to include the monitoring of system development, coordination of activities, performance improvement, facility designations and hospital training.
- Injury Prevention & Community Education
- To provide leadership and resources to facilitate educational programs that increase awareness by changing behaviors regarding prevention of injuries and promote community safety.
- Medical Advisory Board
- To provide oversight and assistance related to patient care/system issues for the CTRAC region and assist the CTRAC PI Committee with PI issue resolutions.
Ad Hoc Workgroups/Task Forces
Ad Hoc Workgroups/Task Forces may be established and/or dissolved at the discretion of the Board. Ad Hoc Workgroups/Task Forces are utilized to address issues that are limited in duration or cyclic in nature.